Monday, April 11, 2016

TWILIGHT ZONE Anthologies

Thanks to Paperback Swap, I discovered that 1993, 1994 and 1995 gave us three anthologies inspired by The Twilight Zone. I love me some twist endings and most of these stories were awesome. I'm going to list off my faves from each book and not go into detail, because I'm not spoiling anything.

Journeys to the Twilight Zone (1993): Good Boy (my fave), Another Kind of Enchanted Cottage, Outside the Windows (this one is sad but good), Coming of Age

Return to the Twilight Zone (1994): Night of the Living Bra (hilarious), The Kaleidoscope, The Midnight El, Maybe Tomorrow, Gordie's Pets, Lady in Cream-Colored Chiffon, The Duke of Demolition Goes to Hell (interesting idea here that I haven't seen before), The Sole Survivor

Adventures in the Twilight Zone (1995): The Repossessed, Ballad of the Outer Life, The Sacrifice of Shadows, Dead and Naked, My Mother and I Go Shopping, Peace on Earth, My Wiccan, Wiccan Ways, Marticora, Mittens and Hotfoot.  

No comments: