Friday, November 10, 2017

New Mythology Series!

The Thunder Girls are coming!

Remember in the Goddess Girls Super Special when girls from other schools visited to compete in the games? Well, Freya was one of them and here she is in the first book of this brand new series featuring the Norse deities!

I'm REALLY excited for this, despite being very lazy lately on my GG reviews. I still haven't written Nyx's. Maybe I'll crank that out later, but I'm kind of in historical fiction mode.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1481496409/

Freya's book is set to come out on May 1st and I can't wait to see who the other Thunder Girls are!


2 comments:

Joan Holub said...

Thanks for the mention, Lori! I really, really hope you enjoy this first Thunder Girls. I love this cover illustrated by Pernille Orum. She's from Denmark. The 2nd book will put a middle school spin on the myth of Sif and her golden hair.

Lori said...

Ooo, the Sif hair story! Fantastic! I can't wait!