Friday, November 11, 2022

Cursed Objects

I picked this up because I watched the cursed objects episode of The UnXplained and the author was on the show, along with a mention of his book title. 

At least, I think it was him. I know the book title was Cursed Objects and this is the book that came up. It looked like something I'd like and it was. 

I've read so much about this stuff that there weren't many objects I haven't heard of, but the presentation was fun and the art was cool. 

If you're interested in supernatural things, I recommend this, especially if you don't know much about cursed objects. There's a lot of beginner info in here and then you could go on to research things in more than just few-page sections. 

I liked this so much I used it as incentive to keep reading Evil Thing, which is the Serena Valentino Villains book about Cruella. I'd read a chapter of Cruella, then a section of this book, then another chapter of Cruella. It's pretty bad that I had to use another book as incentive to get through Cruella's. It's not horrible but she's been turned into the victim of her abusive mother and of course you know that is never going to end with the proper person getting any comeuppance, so it's been hard to get through. 

No comments: