Monday, September 20, 2021

Toil & Trouble

 

I do love a good anthology. When I saw this suggested on Amazon, I had to try it and I liked it so much that midway through, I ordered 2 more anthologies by the same editor (historical fiction they both are). 

The tone of this is sort of YA and it's in the YA category on Amazon, but not all the protagonists are teens. 

Every story in here is good. I don't even think I can pick out a handful of favorites that stand out. I enjoyed them all in slightly varying degrees, but honestly only slightly. Usually I have no problem finding ones that were the best or ones I didn't like, but this anthology is definitely a winner from cover to cover. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just finished reading "The Inheritance of Orquídea Divina" which is a reworked/fleshed out version of one of the stories in this. :D